Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stitches and Bunches

Since I have a young son underfoot and a new babe on the way, all my projects HAVE to be micro.  If they're not, I explode in yucky chunks of frustration.  I'm trying to set myself up with some micro projects and am perusing previous projects for inspiration.  This one hits me with it's litteral microscopic scale.  Other than turning it into a card, I'm still unsure what to use it for though...





Then, on the household front, I have to begin facing my selection for winter floral arrangements.  I'm a big fan of patching together a small storebought bunch of flowers (my goal is always under $5/bunch) with random forest clippings from around our neighborhood.   Even the smallest posie of foliage helps turn a crazy day into a better one for me!  This array at our local garden shop inspires:




Note:  these are just two ways in which I'm procrasting on "important" tasks at hand: toilets & dishes, to name a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...