Friday, October 17, 2014

Highlights

Lovely scenes from the last few weeks...

Lego Love

Mariachi is so marvelously dramatic

Watercolour class in New Westminster

One of my new portraits on display

Loving the art the kids in my "Paint and Sketch" class created!

Minnie was great an all, but this is what caught my eye on a recent trip to Disneyland




Hope you are all well and weighing in on the great "Pumpkin: is it an overused fall flavour or one not to be missed" debate! (I'm in love with pumpkin flavoured everything...until early December or so)

4 comments:

  1. I love all the colorful photographs. I especially like the pumpkin shaped canopies or whatever they are with the lights shining through. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The canopies are gorgeous aren't they?? They are actually the jellyfish ride at the California Adventure Park in Anaheim! I was on the ride in October with our Charlotte and couldn't resist taking a pic from up high...

      Delete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful! Quite a treat for my Sunday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colourful your weeks have been! And I am a big fan of pumpkins too, it's my favourite thing about fall. I just discovered the supermarket started selling peeled and sliced pumpkins, so I guess I will be making lots of dishes with pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...