Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Preparations

Advent: waiting, preparing, dreaming...at least in our world.

Oliver and I spend a small part of every day asking out loud "what project should we do today?".  To clarify, we are almost always mulling over art projects (hmph...dusting is NOT a worthy project...at least not in our our world).  It is somewhat a surprise to me that our three year old son and I share a common love of creating lovely things out of scraps and bits.  Posting photos of our "bits and scraps" ornaments will have to wait for a repaired camera but in the meantime, here are some cute, self-explanatory project ideas I'm making note of for the weeks ahead:







Totally do-able for a three year old. 

I think. 

I hope. 

Hm...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...