Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy Day: # 7,392

omg.

Nothing like yet ANOTHER rainy day.

My VERY smart sister and her man booked themselves a little getaway to visit their relatives in California with their baby J to avoid this nastiness.

So while my sister frolicks in the sunshine, I got creative and made little O an oatmeal sandbox in a casserole dish:




A favorite snack (peanut butter banana bites topped with a teeny candy coated chocolate bit) served on a favorite plate...



...and sweet Charlotte...oblivious to the rain she's known her whole life!  She won't know what sunshine is when it comes!


Though we three were pleased with all these things, the mister vacuumed vigorously upon his return from work...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. It is raining so hard right now I thought it was hail. I think I need some rose coloured glasses or more vodka...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...